Here is a list of pros and cons of owning a charter versus privately owned catamaran.
Pros:Find out the latest for financing a catamaran in the video below. Contact Gary for more information.
- Costs of ownership are reduced through charter income.
- Sometimes there are additional tax benefits.
- A professional will maintain the catamaran for you. When you are done sailing just walk-away and the boat is cleaned…
- If you only have four weeks of sailing per year or less, consider putting your boat into charter.
- The cat will receive additional wear and tear and can depreciate faster than a never-chartered boat.
- Charter clients have been known to damage the catamaran.
- Most bareboat charter companies restrict the equipment you can have aboard.
- You usually must leave the catamaran at the charter base year-round.
Contact Gary Fretz for more tips or information by calling call 001.954.609.6282 or at BigYachts@gmail.com.
429 Seabreeze Blvd
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA